Top News in Andaman
Andaman at a glance
Illegal stone crusher operations by APWD
Earlier called “Kalapani”(Dark waters) The Andaman Islands is an exotic, mysterious and forbidden land lying in the South Eastern Part of the Bay of Bengal forming a string, shimmering like a emerald necklace, with around a total of 572 islands, More....
Discover Andaman Islands is for the first time introducing a new feature to our visitors. You can send a picture of one of Andaman Scenery as a postcard by clicking on the link below. Choose from list of cards, complete the form and your unique card will be delivered direct to their inbox in minutes.
We hope to add more interesting animated and flash cards in the near future.
You can now send a Postcard with your special message to your family and friends.
Please give your Feedback/suggestions on these cards and also let us know what more you want to see in this section. Click here
Sold in almost
filling egg roll
is an all-time favourite in Andaman.
• 4 Pulkas
• 4 Eggs
• 2 tbsp Oil
• ½ Cucumber
• 1 Red Onion
• 4 Green Chilli Peppers
• Tomato Sauce (to taste)
• Thinly slice cucumber, red onion and green chilli pepper.
• Beat the eggs in a medium bowl until fluffy.
• Place a large frying pan on heat and heat ½ tbsp of oil.
• Pour ¼ egg mixture into the frying pan and swirl it immediately to form a roti size omelette.
• Before the egg sets, place a roti on the omelette and press it gently.
• Flip the roti when the egg is done and cook for a few seconds.
• Remove the roti from the frying pan and place on a board with the egg side up.
• Divide the sliced vegetables into 4 portions.
• Line up one portion of the vegetables in the centre of the roti.
• Squeeze out some tomato sauce.
• Roll up the roti with the vegetables in the centre.
• Wrap up the roll into lunch paper or greaseproof paper to hold it together.
• Repeat for the remaining egg mixture, pulkas and vegetables